- Empty waste containers and change liners as requried
- Floor sweeping and mopping
- Spot clean windows
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, kitchen areas and breakrooms and re-stock supplies as required
There are many things that go into cleaning an office space or building. Not only do the work areas need cleaning, but also the break rooms and bathrooms. The floors, windows, light fixtures and any of the décor also will need to be maintained. Unless you want to hire a staff just for cleaning and maintaining your office, you may consider a Full Service Office Cleaning company to provide qualified people for the job.
This actually may be the cheaper choice. Why is this? Today, you might have to pay benefits such as health insurance, if you hired a cleaning staff full time at your company. This can add up over time. When you hire a company to maintain your office, it pays the benefits to its employees and you only pay fees for using what services the company offers.
Tips for Choosing the Right Cleaning Company
Below is a list of tips on how to hire the right General Office Cleaning company for your needs.
1. You need to make sure the service you hire will provide you will the type of cleaning services you need. Does the company do carpet, hard floors, windows, and green cleaning? If the service does not do windows for instance, what else does the service leave out that you may need? If your office is freshly built, will the company you hire specialize in construction cleanup? These all are questions you need to ask of the company you are thinking about hiring.
2. Has the Full Service Office Cleaning company been in business a long time with an established track record with clients? This type of company is typically more reliable than a brand new company that you can’t check on with existing clients.
3. The cleaning company should have different rates based on which services you want included. You may not need everything the company has to offer. Make sure you get a written quote for the cleaning tasks that you need performed and not have to pay for anything extra that is unneeded.
4. Make sure the Full Service Office Cleaning company you hire does provide cleaning in your area. Some companies have a limited service area. In fact, this is the first question you should ask the company.
5. Are there testimonials on the General Office Cleaning service’s website for you to see how satisfied people are with its service? These testimonials are important in determining the reliability of the cleaning service.
The Benefits of Hiring a Full Service Office Cleaning Company
Every office is different to clean and a professional company will see many different setups along its life. This will provide a lot of experience in knowing the best way to clean any layout of office. Yours could be a bit trickier than say the building next door, but with the right experience the cleaning company will know exactly how to go about getting your office as clean as you deserve it to be.
Your clients will be more impressed with a super clean office opposed to one that is not so clean. This could even improve your bottom line. You could make more sales by having a clean and sanitary office, along with your own well-trained staff.
A professional cleaning crew will get your office cleaner that just having your employees clean it. Your staff after all is trained to deal with clients, handle paperwork, work on the computers, run the copy machines, brainstorm ideas, and any other office-type task. Your staff is not trained in the best way to clean the office from top to bottom including the windows.
Now that you know some tips in hiring a Full Service Office Cleaning service and some benefits for using it, turn your attention to what S&W has to offer you. We have been in business for more than 60 years and cover a wide range of cleaning needs for your office. In fact, there is not much we can’t handle in this area. We also offer some testimonials for you convenience, so you can hear of other people’s experience with us. If you live in the Orange County, Los Angeles or parts of Riverside area, give us a call today at (714) 827-5447 to see what we can offer your office.